Hunter/Bowhunter Education Certificate

Use this form to retrieve your Montana hunter education or bow hunter education certification number and print a replacement certificate. Montana FWP does not have access to other states' hunter or bowhunter education records, so if you did not take the class in Montana, contact the state you took it in for a duplicate request.

The record may be under your maiden name or another name used when you took the hunter education class. You can search on part of your name by entering the first few letters of your first and/or last name.